Prof. Christian Dallinger – Violine – Cours dates: 13.07.-26.09.2020Daniel Gandomi
Master class for Violin at the Campanella Music Academy consists of individual and group lessons.
Prof. Christian Dallinger is born 1957 in Wels, Upper Austria.
He studied violin stage und violin teaching at the University for Music and Performing Arts in Vienna, in the class of Univ.Prof. Michael Frischenschlager.
He finished his studies with a diploma in violin teaching in 1982 and in violin stage in 1985.
Prof. Dallinger played in the Orchestra of the Vienna State Opera from 1983 till 1991.
He is teaching violin (stage) at the University for Music and Performing Art in Vienna since 1990.
Masterclasses in Austria, Estonia, Greece, Poland, Ukraine, Canada etc.
The focus of teaching lies in the mental and physical area.
Through specific exercises to the student shall be achieved:
– better recognition of errors and opportunities for improvement and thereby achieving faster progress by practicing efficient,
– further development of understanding and interpretation of the musical text,
– reducing nervousness in performances
– and refining and development of technique on the instrument through the points before mentioned
Besides teaching his special interests lies in working on projects to get the youth interested in classical music and learning to play an instrument. He organized “Kids Play for Kids” (concerts performed by young musicians in primary-schools) together with the “European Cultural Initiative for The Young Generation” from 1995 until 2003.
He has been director of “Orchestra live” since 1999. “Orchestra live” holds workshops and concerts for orchestras in high-schools in Vienna.
| Course Description |
Master class for Violin in Vienna at the Campanella Music Academy consist of one-to-one and group lessons.
Master class for Violin in Vienna can be choose between courses in concert, solo and chamber music literature in the form of individual lessons or group lessons consisting of 4 or 8 lesson units(course duration: 1 week).
| Conditions |
The Master class for Violin in Vienna is designed for music students, young students and talented musicians. Our professors choose the students on basis of their information. Detailed description about the musical skills and education, increases the chance for a place in the master class.
- Rooms and pianos for practicing are included in the package for at least 1 hour per day and participants who have registered for private lessons.
- Participants who wish to practice for more than 1 hour, can book the rooms additionally for 3 EUR per hour. Each room offers at least one upright or grand Piano, most of them a prestigious FEURICH piano.
- Campanella Music Academy provides these practicing facilities free for 1hour per day and per Student.
- Please note that the schedule may be subject to change under certain circumstances.
- Passive course attendance is possible up on registration.
- Participants (under 18 years) are subject to the rules of the Children and Youth Protection Act.
- Confirmation of registration will be sent after approval by the lecturer and payment of the registration fee. The number of available places is limited-early registration is recommended
- In case of your cancellation after Registration 100% of the course fee will be charged.
Campanella Music Academy offers summer academy & master classes in cooperation with Professors of the Univerity in Austria, international Soloist and “Crearte Music freands” association in Vienna.
| Music Tour in Vienna |
The participants may choose individually between Master class for Violin in Vienna and music tour, or they may book the overall package.
Is a small and charming City-Hotel, located in the heart of Vienna, opposite the famous State Opera.
A perfect location, where most of the city highlights are in reachable walking distance. Public transportation going to all directions of Vienna can be found directly in front of the hotel.
“Music Tour „Opera-View Package”
- 5 x nights incl. Breakfast in standard DBL or single in Opernring Hotel
- Vienna Pass for 3 days
- Sacher Jause (1 x coffee / tea / hot chocolate and 1 piece of original Sacher cake)
- City Airport Train to and from Vienna Airport
“3 Days Vienna Pass”
includes the following services:
- Free access to over 60 top attractions and museums in Vienna including Schönbrunn Palace, The Sound Museum, Schubert’s birthplace, and Mozart’s birthplace.
- Unlimited use of the HOP ON HOP OFF
- VIENNA SIGHTSEEING TOUR, buses for the entire duration of the pass (72h)
- Free Guidebook for travel planning and exploration of the city
- Fast track entry to several top sights in Vienna.
From EUR 569,00 net per person /package in a double room
From EUR 825.00 net per person /package in a single room
“Mondial Destination Management”
Operngasse 20b, 1040 Vienna, Austria
tel: +43 15 88 04 128
| Reductions |
Campanella Music Academy provides private services:
- 15% reduction on course fee for private lessons (minimum 10 participants)
- 10% discount on course fees for Goethe language course participants.
- 10% discount on course fees for Music students.
- 50% reduction on course fee for group lessons (minimum 20 participants)
- 50% discount on course fees for musicians with disabilities.
| Registration |
Registration fee: 100,00 EUR/ Deadline: 01. June 2020
| Course Costs |
EUR 790,- per student